2 Day Flower Masterclass by Aulling Atelier (Korea) 2023 - Balance payment (Early Bird) Sale
- Regular price $740.00
During the summer of 2022, I had the privilege of meeting Da Yoon (founder and international floral artist of Aulling Atelier) and had a private masterclass with her. I was so drawn to her passion for floristry and her genuine desire to help likeminded floral artists, that I knew I needed to bring her to Singapore to share her love and knowledge.
As such, we are so honoured to host her for 2 Day Flower Masterclass for the first timer ever in Singapore!
Date: 24th (Friday) and 25th (Saturday) February 2023
Time: 9am to 5pm
Location: Singapore, Venue to be confirmed
What you will learn
Philosophy in LIFE & COLOR FOUNDATION for creating breath taking flower arrangements
Methodology of creating a unique artistic natural style floral design focusing on color, flower combination and movement
1. NATURAL STYLE BOUQUET
This is the very bouquet I created under her guidance:
2. NATURAL STYLE CENTERPIECE
i) Methods of flower arrangement
- Important rules and theory for flower centerpiece arrangement
- Theory of shape, proportion, grouping, and rhythmicity in flower arrangement
ii) Tone and texture of colors according to flower arrangement
- description of color tone
- description of texture
3. LARGE SCALE INSTALLATION
i) Explanation of floral design concept
ii) How to create a harmonious flower arrangement
iii) how to apply shape, proportion, grouping, and rhythmicity in floral design
iv) color tone & texture in floral design
Masterclass Workshop Investment: $1580
THINGS TO NOTE:
1. Enrolment will close by 1st February 2023
2. 50% deposit payment is required to secure your spot and balance payment to be settled by 1st February 2023
3. The workshop will commence with a minimum of 10 students
- Should the minimum registration not be met, the workshop will be cancelled and fully refunded
4. All materials including mechanics, scissors, flower materials etc will be provided.
5. No refunds upon registration. Should there be an instance where you are unable to attend, you are allowed to transfer the spot to someone else.
Skills Level: Beginner/Intermediate and above
Language used by Trainer: Korean
There will be an Korean-English translator at the masterclass to ease communication.
EARLY BIRD PROMO
Register now and get $100 off the fees! Automated at checkout. Offer ends on 15 January 2023.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Aulling Atelier is an international floral artist based in Korea.
"When I was young I always grew up communicating with nature, so natural I lived a life with flowers. Finally, in my twenties, I started in earnest flower designs.
Design, Art, Music always gave me new inspiration and For many years I’ve been to and from Germany, England, Paris, Belgium and so on. I was lucky to learn design from great teachers who combined wisdom and talent.
Especially, I love to arrangement and styling of flowers based on in-depth understanding about color and texture of flowers.
Also I respect the natural features of flowers as much as possible, and try not to lose its uniqueness. I have been communicating with many people with passion for nature, design, and flowers for 21 years.
Now, I live another happy life as mother and wife, In my leisure time, I usually spend time with my family traveling, watching art museums, listening to music, yoga and meditation." Jung Da Yoon